City Islanders Academy and
Angelo’s Soccer Corner Hosts
High School Boys and Girls
7V7 Summer Game Series
Who is Invited:
- High School Boys and Girls Teams from Central PA and surrounding areas
- Season takes place June and July
- Each team guaranteed eight games
- Games played at Central Dauphin School District
How It Benefits Your Team:
- Prepares players for upcoming high school season; allows players to stay together during off season
- Offers a high level of competition with matches between teams that may meet again during school season
- City Islanders Pro players will attend matches and offer short training sessions throughout the season (Sessions will be held 45 minutes prior to the first game of the day. Signups to follow once schedules are set. Limit two teams per session.)
- Cost per team is $450 (i.e., estimate 10 players per team, that is $45 per player — number of players per team left up to coaches/teams, no min or max required)
- Players will receive a game t-shirt and free ticket to Islanders Pro Game
- Certified Referees provided for each game
For more information regarding the game series, contact Dave Kern, Academy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim St.Clair, Academy Coordinator, at email@example.com, or Garret Pettis, 7v7 Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration due by Friday, April 25, 2014. PLEASE NOTE: we will need a list of players and t-shirt sizes. Your roster can be changed through Monday, June 2nd. (For now, we would like to get an approximate number of players participating to complete t-shirt order.)
To Register click: High School 7v7 Registration
Teams can pay one of two ways:
- Check: Make checks payable to ‘City Islanders’. Mail to City Islanders Academy, 2090 Linglestown Road, Suite 105, Harrisburg, PA 17110; OR
- Credit Card: On line payment.
Registration and fee due by Friday, April 25, 2014.
Please email email@example.com or call 441-4625 with registration questions.