High School Boys and Girls
2017 7V7 Summer Game Series
Who is Invited:
High School Boys and Girls Teams from Central PA and surrounding areas.
- Season takes place June and July (season starting week of June 5th)
- Girls play majority of games on Tuesday evenings from 5:45pm-8:45pm (some will be played Thursdays and Sundays)
- Boys play majority of games on Wednesday evenings from 5:45pm-8:45pm (some will be played Thursdays and Sundays)
- Eight game schedule (6 games guaranteed; postponed games will tried to be made up based on teams and field availability)
- Games played at Central Dauphin High School (437 Piketown Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17112; field are behind school)
- NEW THIS SEASON — Two divisions will be offered. Choose your division preference on registration form. Majority of games will be played within the division you choose.
How It Benefits Your Team:
- Prepares players for upcoming high school season; allows players to stay together during off season
- Offers a high level of competition with matches between teams that may meet again during school season
- Cost per team is $475 (i.e., estimate 15 players per team, that is only $32 per player — number of players per team left up to coaches/teams, no min or max required)
- Players will receive a game t-shirt and free ticket to Islanders Pro Game
- Certified Referees provided for each game
All fifa rules apply except the following:
- games are 2 x 25 minute halves (3-5 minute half time)
- 6 field players and 1 GK (GK must wear opposite color than both teams)
- home team is listed first (supplies soccer ball and kicks off 1st half)
- away team is listed second (kicks off 2nd half)
- no off-sides
- unlimited subs (at any stoppage of play; refs discretion)
- ref may add additional breaks due to heat
- must have 5 players to start game
- GKs can’t punt/drop kick ball/side volley (ball must roll one full rotation to be legally kicked)
- Goal kicks can’t land in opposite penalty area (violation starts with restart at mid-field line-center dot)
- no slide tackling (foul results in indirect kick; if slide tackle occurs in the penalty box, a pk will result)
- all restarts are indirect except corners and pks
- throw-ins are kick-ins which are indirect
- roster consists of incoming freshman and current Freshman-Juniors (2017 graduates are not allowed to play)
For more information regarding the game series, contact Dave Kern, Academy Director, at email@example.com or Kim St.Clair, Academy Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration due by Friday, May 12, 2017. PLEASE NOTE: we will need a list of players and t-shirt sizes. Your roster can be changed throughout season (For now, we would like to get an approximate number of players participating to complete t-shirt order.)
To Register click: High School 7v7 Registration
Teams can pay one of two ways:
- Check: Make checks payable to ‘City Islanders’. Mail to City Islanders Academy, 2090 Linglestown Road, Suite 105, Harrisburg, PA 17110; OR
- Credit Card: On line payment (do not need a paypal acct.)
Registration and fee due by Friday, May 12, 2017.
Please email email@example.com or call 441-4625 with registration questions.
Thank you to our High School 7v7 Sponsor!