A Business Partner Marketing Intern will work directly with the Director and/or Manager of Business Partnerships. Interns will be involved in marketing plans to generate new partnerships and execute existing sponsorship assets and marketing plans.
Research, planning and implementing these programs outlined below are crucial to the club. In addition to the daily business partnership execution, the intern will be highly involved in game day promotions and events.
It is imperative that all business partners receive unprecedented service and beneficial returns.
Business Partnership Interns will have exposure to the following tasks:
- Researching potential businesses for sponsorship opportunities
- Designing and preparing business partner proposals utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint and HelpGetSponsors.com presentations
- Maintaining a corporate Microsoft Excel file
- Executing marketing assets for corporate partnerships including social media plans, signage, game day operations and partner events at all home matches and other events off the field
- Preparing annual Proofs of Performance (POPS) for all partners
- Participating in community networking events and create events with organizations for existing and new partners
- Planning business partner events in coordination with the Fan Development and Marketing Managers
- Organizing, executing and supervising all game day activities related to business partnerships
- Other duties as assigned