Marketing Intern – Mass Communications, Communication Studies, Marketing, Business
• Work directly with Director of Marketing to contact business sponsors to expand business partnerships including new and group programs. Work includes research, preparation and execution of all aspect of sponsorships. Intern will work directly with the business leader to achieve sponsorship goals.
• Interns will be involved in planning and executing the marketing plans including writing copy for social media, constant contact (e-newsletter) flyers, etc. As well layout of ad, flyers and posters, to promote game day special events. Finally they will be responsible for writing radio copy and coordinating with the station placement of all ads.
• Implement and attend public appearances
• Generate ideas for fan attendance, special events and group business
- Spearhead one special event from concept to implementation
• Must work in the office 1-2 days and attend all home games
• Attend staff meetings