Penn FC is looking for a Team Administration & Operations Intern(s) for the first team and office. The Team Administration & Operations Internship is for a minimum of 12 weeks and may be extended. The position requires morning availability and 25-30 hours a week plus home game days. Interns will report directly to the Director of Operations. We are looking for detail oriented, driven individuals with knowledge of the sport. Interns will also be working with the coaching and operations staff to prepare the field and locker room for practices and games including:
– Players Gear & Uniforms
– Training Supplies & Field Set Up
– Goals, Water, Gear
– Any day to day needs from technical staff and players
– Returning and replacing all supplies while preparing for training the following day
– Assisting with all home games set up and tear down (both Locker rooms and Field)
– Assist with all aspects of team travel (meals, packing, flights, hotel, ground transportation, etc.)
-Potential/possible travel opportunities
– Assist the Club President/General Manager & Director of Operations on day-to-day operations & planning for the 2018 season.
– Other duties as assigned at the discretion of the Club President/General Manager & Director of Operations.
– Enrolled in a college program at the Junior, Senior, or Graduate level and eligible for college credit.
– Pursuit of sport management, marketing, and/or similar business degree is preferred.
– Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Commitment to excellence and professionalism
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of projects.
– Basic knowledge of soccer and appreciation of the sport is encouraged.
- What is your anticipated start date?
- What is your anticipated end date?
- Do you understand that this internship will be unpaid?
- Do you have the means to live in the Harrisburg area throughout the unpaid internship?
- Will you be completing this internship for college credit?