The Harrisburg City Islanders is seeking for a Fan Development Executive that will be responsible for executing Fan Development events including but not limited to: grassroots marketing events, corporate sponsor events, youth partner events, special events. The ideal candidate is a confident, hard-working, and innovative college or graduate- level student who is interested in an opportunity to earn course credits toward the completion of their degree, while obtaining practical experience in the world of professional sports.
Qualified candidate will receive compensated at TBD rate or stipend.
- Developing new business via phone and in-person appointments
- Conduct client needs assessment
- Customer sales presentations and proposals
- Sales and fulfillment of Group Sales, Corporate Ticket Sales, Youth Sports / Team Sales, Non-Profit Group Sales, Fundraising and other events
- Represent the organization at business, community and networking functions
- Work directly with Fan Development Manager to contact partners, businesses and to expand partnerships. Work includes research, preparation and execution of all aspect of fan development & ticket sales plan.
- Interns will be involved in planning and executing the fan development plans including distributing flyers and posters, and other promotion operations
- Developing new Youth Partners and support in the execution and fullfillment of youth partnership
- Developing community partnership with local businesses, bars, restaurants, including fan development strategies with our existing corporate partners
- Assist with other front office duties as required